About Universal Calvary Church (Miracle Center)
“I love them that love me: Those that seek me, diligently, will find me.” (Proverbs 8:17)
The Universal Calvary Church is a non-denominational Church of Love, Faith and Power. We do all things in Love, acting in Faith with the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of His Holy son Jesus Christ. We are a Family Church of Born Again Disciples, under one God, following one Doctrine, and worshipping Jesus Christ in Spirit and in Truth. UCC provides a place where people come to receive Salvation, Hope, Help, Healing and Sound Doctrine for Success in life on their way to heaven. The focus of the Universal Calvary Church through practical Christianity, is sharing the message of salvation and reconciliation, not judgment and condemnation as we minister to the total man, body, spirit and soul. UCC Miracle Center is home to people from over 22 nationalities who are United to Conquer by Christ. Come join our family, and we guarantee that your life will change for the best.
The Vision of Universal Calvary Church: We are on our way to Heaven
Our Mission: Destination Success
The doctrine we practice is directly derived from the doctrine of our lord Jesus Christ as it is written in the Holy Bible (Acts 2:42).
What is doctrine? Doctrine is an organized orderly set of teachings to produce the desired result.
Apostle Dr.Emmanuel Osei-Acheampong taught us good sound doctrine (Proverbs 4:2).
To be prosperous and experience success in life, we agree to faithfully follow the Apostle’s doctrine. Acts 2:42 which include:
(1) Bring People Together Because He/She That Wins Souls Is Wise (Prov 11:30)
(2) Help People To Stay Together (Ps 133:1)
(3) Help People to Work Together
(4) Have a Spiritual Ear to Hear The Messenger, And The Message, Because He/She That Hears, More Blessings Shall Be Added.
(5) Help people to have a successful life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10)
Why we teach/follow Sound Doctrine
- It is good for guiding your steps in Life. Psalms 37:23, 119: 9,11(NKJV)
- It directs your thoughts. Jeremiah 29:11, Psalms 119:15,16 (NKJV)
- It trains you up in good behavior for spiritual, social, and professional growth in Life. Philippians 4:8 (NKJV)
What would Sound Doctrine do for you in your present Life?
- Keeps you alive
- Keeps you out of trouble
- Keeps you from falling and backsliding (stay with God)
- Keeps you praising and worshipping God for everything.
- God blesses you with long Life by showing you how to please Him.
- It leads you to progress and success in Life.
- It teaches you to make good choices and good decisions in Life.
- It helps you to choose your friends wisely (Proverbs 12:26.)
- It gives you wisdom to excel in your chosen careers.
Be reminded that "Sound Doctrine produces Sound Mind, That makes Sound Choices, That leads to Peace of Mind, To Destination Success in Life". Whose life? My life, and the life of anyone who follows/studies/does Sound Doctrine!
Dr. Emmanuel Osei-Acheampong is a visionary leader. He knows that without a vision the people perish (Proverbs 29:18). Jesus said if a leader does not have a vision he is a blind leader, and if the blind leads the blind both will fall and perish. (Matthew 15:14).
Dr. Osei-Acheampong is a man of unwavering honesty and utmost integrity who exemplifies intellectual freedom and an eagerness to succeed coupled with a great determination and commitment to help all who He encounters to have success in life.
Born in Kumasi Ghana, West Africa, Rev. Dr. Emmanuel Osei- Acheampong is a graduate of the University of Nairobi Veterinary Medical School in Kenya, East Africa.
Lady Dr. Elizabeth Osei-Acheampong was called by the Apostle Dr. Emmanuel Osei-Acheampong to be a prophetess in the ministry. She is the President of the Christian Women Auxiliary (CWA), Chief of Staff of the Universal Calvary Church, Director of the Universal Calvary Church Mass Choir, one of our excellent counselors, a mediator, a loving mother and friend to all. Lady Dr. Acheampong is truly and overcomer and more than a conqueror. The strength that she exudes by the grace of the Almighty God is a source of admiration and motivation for the congregants of Universal Calvary Church. She continues to encourage all that come to the ministry, reassuring them through her testimonies that we serve the God of possibilities, whereas with men its impossible, with God all things are possible.