Assisting families with developing children ages birth to 12 years old, to manifest the character of Christ- likeness.
- We will endeavor to fulfill Prov. 22:6 which is to “Train up a child in the way he/she should go, and when he/she is old he/she will not depart from it.
- Engage as many people as possible in the training, teaching and discipleship of our children.
- Promote continual spiritual, emotional, personal, and social growth so they grow up with their Personal Spiritual Power.
- Develop strong, doctrinally sound Christians who know what they believe and why they believe it.
- Provide a loving and friendly atmosphere for children to hear the complete gospel.
- Instill the three D’s, to help them to succeed in everything they do.
- Inspire children to ‘serve’ in the house of the Lord, in society, at home, in school etc.
- Develop a Stars of Jesus Children’s Department that is equipped and trained to teach our children in the varied developmental stages of their lives.
- Engage the children in biblical studies that are interesting and doctrinally correct, to help them foster a deeper relationship with Christ.
- Prepare our children to be a light wherever they are.
- Develop the right attitudes in our children for success in life.
- Inspire a love for God and His word in the hearts, minds, and souls of our children.
- Inspire our children to be the best that they can be.
S - Share the gospel of Jesus Christ with our children.
T - Team with parents in laying a spiritual foundation.
A - Advance the spiritual, emotional, and social maturity of our children.
R - Reach other children with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
S - Serve the children with the love of Christ.